1. carbide saw blade cutter using solid carbide refined, with sharp cutting edges and sensitive, so moving, installation and removal process of the blade must be careful to protect the head from injury alloy. 1. carbide alloy disc blade head having a sharp edge and sensitive, so moving, installation and removal process of the blade must be careful to protect the head from injury alloy.
Radial 2. Regularly check the machine spindle runout (± 0.02mm), and swing (± 0.01mm).
Must be cleared of debris spindle and flange on the front 3 blade mounting. Flange surface should be smooth, clean and mutually perpendicular axes.
4. Use the largest possible flange make the blade more stable operation, flange size to be consistent, flange size 1/3 saw blade diameter better.
5. After the installation of the blade should be smooth idle for 30 seconds, everything is normal before you start cutting work OK.
6. When you install the blade flange nut must be elastic moderate, too loose when rotating cutting blade will slip, tight internal injuries or deformation of the blade will cut effect.
7. The saw blade before cutting the operator must take a good protective equipment (goggles, dust masks, helmets, protective gloves) and check the saw guard is intact.
8. must be cleared regularly gathered at the side of the jagged and saws resin, chips and other debris, because the adhesive was constantly accumulated, will increase resistance, resulting in high energy consumption (in extreme cases, can cause burning machine motor), and rough cutting quality. If both cutting edge is blunt, it may cause damage jagged.
9. should avoid the use of corrosive cleaning solvents, when not using the blade should be cleaned grinding, buy oil for rust after treatment, and then properly placed within in its original carton.